OH SNAP!! a teal coco cabas is on its way to my house!!

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
The fates are really tempting me now! I just got home from dinner and there was a message on my answering machine from a lovely SA from NM (who found me my modern chain flap and who I talked to BEFORE my rules were in place) and --you guessed it-- she found me the teal coco cabas!!!:wtf: :Push: :sweatdrop:
She immediately charged it to my card, packed her up and is ready to send her off!
Now off course, I can't tell her to call the whole thing off before I see this bag!
Gahhh!! This is going to be a real test of my resolve...me thinks I am going to crack under the pressure...

OMG!!!!! Your post should read: It was the best of times, it was the worst of times!!!!! LOL!!!

A teal bag is a rare one....and I did see this one IRL.....beautiful color!!! You have to keep it!!!!! And since this was all before the rules were in place, I think we have to be honest here.......keep the teal cabas......now the rules can go into affect for real!!!

^^Hikaru--I had also mentioned that a friend might want the black mc flap (same one you had and I just got) and she mentioned that she may have tracked one down...are you interested? if not, anyone?
This woman is a bloodhound!!

OMG!!!!! Your post should read: It was the best of times, it was the worst of times!!!!! LOL!!!

A teal bag is a rare one....and I did see this one IRL.....beautiful color!!! You have to keep it!!!!! And since this was all before the rules were in place, I think we have to be honest here.......keep the teal cabas......now the rules can go into affect for real!!!

OMGosh...I see your point...this was REALLY pre-rules, wasn't it?? (loop hole):shrugs:

^^Hikaru--I had also mentioned that a friend might want the black mc flap (same one you had and I just got) and she mentioned that she may have tracked one down...are you interested? if not, anyone?
This woman is a bloodhound!!

Hey thanks for the offer! But that's NM right? well I can't shop at NM. And I am kinda broke at this point anyway (just got a new car). I would love to buy one but my husband might divorce me...I won't risk my marriage unless I see a absolutely TDF bag (don't tell my DH I said that...)

Rules are meant to be broken:yes: ....BUT WHAT ABOUT THE HERMES:rolleyes:
Can't wait to see pictures:yahoo:
BTW I love hearing messages like that on my phone (from SA's that find a certain bag that I wanted)..espically when I had a crazy day

Rocker-u said it ur self, it was BEFORE u set the rules.....the rules always goes like "from THIS point on, i will go by ........rules" so.....why don't u post some pix for us to say the Yay or Nay? :ban: