What Eyeshadow(s) Are You Wearing Today?

Oh cool! I like this thread! Im rocking some colors from the Coastal Scents 88 matte palette. I tried to create a fourth of July smokey eye.

4thjulyeye008.gif

MAC Paint Pot in Cash Flow + Stila e/s in Diamond Lil. Great, shimmery taupe-y gold. Finished off with MAC penultimate liquid liner and Sephora mascara

Reactions: Sunto
Oh cool! I like this thread! Im rocking some colors from the Coastal Scents 88 matte palette. I tried to create a fourth of July smokey eye.

4thjulyeye008.gif

That's really pretty! Not sure what i'm going to use today - need to pick an outfit first but I am itching to use my MAC Reflects Blackened Red so I may end up doing a look with that :smile: I'll try to get pictures if I have time haha.

What mascara do you have on in this look? Your lashes look really nice :biggrin:

Today I am wearing the MAC Shadowy Lady quad again and I did the same look as yesterday because i was in a rush after a friend dropped in haha. I also used Social Climber on the lid :P

That's really pretty! Not sure what i'm going to use today - need to pick an outfit first but I am itching to use my MAC Reflects Blackened Red so I may end up doing a look with that :smile: I'll try to get pictures if I have time haha.

What mascara do you have on in this look? Your lashes look really nice :biggrin:

I second this question! :yes:

This is a gorgeous look!

Oh yeah - today I am not wearing any shadow, but I am wearing a healthy dose of Bobbi Brown Graphite Shimmer Gel Eyeliner (doing the winged liner look) topped off with several coats of Chanel Inimitable Mascara in Noir Obscur.

(My rule with mascara = the darker, the better). :P

Thanks so much MakeupDIY and Loquita! I'm using the HardCandy Ginormous Lash Mascara (from Walmart) I know-its from a drugstore mascara! It doesnt give me alot of volume, but it does give me lots of length and it holds a curl really well!

My eyes are bare today because I woke up late and didnt have time to doll myself up.