What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
versace

versace-white.jpg

frick&frack you make this thread so much fun when you post pics of your "bag of the day...which inspires me to post mine...(and im lazy when it come to taking pics of my bags..:biggrin:

:useless: imo

^simply GORGEOUS & classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha...you're too funny! I know...taking pics can be a PITA. but then I think, you only have to take them once! I agree with you that it's much more fun to actually see everyone's bags!

I haven't taken pics of all my bags yet. it's so hot outside right now, & I like to take them outside to get the true color. :sweatdrop:

frick&frack you make this thread so much fun when you post pics of your "bag of the day...which inspires me to post mine...(and im lazy when it come to taking pics of my bags..:biggrin:

:useless: imo

lol...exactly...:biggrin:
thx u:flowers:

^simply GORGEOUS & classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha...you're too funny! I know...taking pics can be a PITA. but then I think, you only have to take them once! I agree with you that it's much more fun to actually see everyone's bags!

I haven't taken pics of all my bags yet. it's so hot outside right now, & I like to take them outside to get the true color. :sweatdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.