*m-s-m-d returns to show her 3 firsts*

m-s-m-d

monkey-see-monkey-do
O.G.
Aug 28, 2008
Hellooo ladies…been away from the forum for a little while and it's sooo great to see all your goodies! So hard to keep up :biggrin:
So without the long drawn out reveals.. I just want to share with you a few of my very first..

First off - my very first First!... Canard RGGH First. I didn't know how I'd like the size since I like big purses but I was pleasantly surprised how I like how it fits and it does not fall off my shoulder. With the RGGH the bag look elegant in my opinion

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0065.jpg
    IMG_0065.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 3,122
  • IMG_0067.jpg
    IMG_0067.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 631
  • IMG_0078.jpg
    IMG_0078.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 3,109
  • IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 634
Next up - my first Money Wallet or I should say my first bal wallet :yahoo: 2010 F/W Anthra RGGH Money. When I got the wallet today, I though hmmm i think I'd like this better in GGH (this is the problem when you buy something unseen IRL) I do have a feeling that the RGGH will grow on me

attachment.php

attachment.php

Side by side with Canard
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0093.jpg
    IMG_0093.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 624
  • IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 630
  • IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,799
  • IMG_0081.jpg
    IMG_0081.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,806
Lastly - my first big belly hahahah hubby and I are expecting our baby girl in August so the Canard RGGH First is actually a push gift from hubby. The very first bal he's ever bought me --- guess that would make it the 4th first uh ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

oohhh this is the fastest reveal post I've ever done...another first! :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0096.jpg
    IMG_0096.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 659
  • IMG_0098.jpg
    IMG_0098.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 3,118
m-s-m-d, many many congrats on you baby girl, you look very cute being pregnant! So did you find your ultimate baby bag yet? You will need one soon! :P

Love your canard and anthra, I find the RGGH very chic!

découverte - thanks! I was worried at first since the color seem too close to Anthra (i have an Anthra GGH City) but ahh I like it. What style do you have with Canard?

kobe- thanks sweetie, I'm gonna have to get some tips from you regarding those baby bags...I haven't got one yet.

chloe.chloe, awwww thanks... such sweet words - i'll take anything that will make me feel better :biggrin: right now i just feel like a whale with this big belly LOL!

redskater, I hope so too! thank you!

RERE, hahahaha yeah...I was being really good and haven't bought any bags since late last year. Think i deserve this one ;)

Congratulations again, dear!!

And wowza! That Canard RGGH First is STUNNING... love the combination... it looks so elegant and the First works really well on you. You're tempting me to get one!

Love your Anthra RGGH Money too... I think the RGGH works well with the Anthra, so I'm sure you'll be crazy about it in time!

Lastly - my first big belly hahahah hubby and I are expecting our baby girl in August so the Canard RGGH First is actually a push gift from hubby. The very first bal he's ever bought me --- guess that would make it the 4th first uh ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

oohhh this is the fastest reveal post I've ever done...another first! :lol:

Love this combo on you and CONGRATS on your baby girl on the way! Aren't push presents just the best - I'm almost tempted to have another...:nuts: