Abandoning LV this Spring???

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
So a lot of people are disappointed...who's jumping ship to another designer this Spring? And which designer has caught your eye?
I mean we girls/guys gotta get our fix somehow, right?

I don't think I'll switch over....I'll probably get the Dentelle (maybe) and play catch up on some older LE pieces I still need......but I find myself straying over to Balenciaga and looking at bags LOL

i think i may switch to chanel... but its soo expensive!!!

I had the same assumptions as you before i made the switch over to Chanel, but really it is fairly on par. The way I see it, is you are paying for an actual leather bag, instead of canvas (mon, damier etc) so in my purse obsessed rational, it makes perfect sense! hehe

If you wanna get on the Chanel bandwagon, I suggest you do it soon, as there is a price hike that is rumored to be around ...*GASP* 18%!!!! :yucky: :cursing:

On topic...

I never really an "loyal" to a certain brand, I jump from brand to brand, it really all depends on the style I like at the time. I do however prefer Chanel and LV over the others though. :yes:

I had the same assumptions as you before i made the switch over to Chanel, but really it is fairly on par. The way I see it, is you are paying for an actual leather bag, instead of canvas (mon, damier etc) so in my purse obsessed rational, it makes perfect sense! hehe

If you wanna get on the Chanel bandwagon, I suggest you do it soon, as there is a price hike that is rumored to be around ...*GASP* 18%!!!! :yucky: :cursing:

On topic...

I never really an "loyal" to a certain brand, I jump from brand to brand, it really all depends on the style I like at the time. I do however prefer Chanel and LV over the others though. :yes:

18 PERCENT??????
thats 180 bucks out of a thousand!!!!!!!
wtfudge!!!!!!!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. im kinda not the person that pays for my bagsss.
and im all set to get some lv when report cards come out!!!!!
i need to convince my mom that a bunch of small acessories that equal the same as 1000 are not as good as a bag that equals it.....
its just spending so much money all at one time!!!!!!!!
chanel and lv are my favorites too!

No way I just started my LV addiction and im so enjoying..so yeah im a little disappointed with this collection compared to the recent past (cerises, CB, etc.) but im just starting out with LV so ill get some staple pieces for my collection while I wait for A/W collection :smile: