The Traveling RM Bag!

im heading to Washington DC for 4th of July! I'm gonna try and take some pics! Not sure what im bringing yet but its a toss between my Cardinal Darling(i plan on wearing blue and white) to be patriotic! or maybe just using my eggshell MAC so i can be hands free lol

im heading to Washington DC for 4th of July! I'm gonna try and take some pics! Not sure what im bringing yet but its a toss between my Cardinal Darling(i plan on wearing blue and white) to be patriotic! or maybe just using my eggshell MAC so i can be hands free lol

I would be in DC next weekend too! I'll watch out for you. I'm not which bag I will be using but it would probably be something crossbody.

Here's my persimmon MAB in Tuscany & Rome from last summer...note the colleseum in the first pic :sunnies

Attachments

• bag%20colleseum.jpg
    bag%20colleseum.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 817
  • bag%20fountain.jpg
    bag%20fountain.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 804
  • bag%20tuscany.jpg
    bag%20tuscany.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 808
  • bag%20tuscany%202.jpg
    bag%20tuscany%202.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 813
  • me%20%26%20my%20bag.jpg
    me%20%26%20my%20bag.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 816
Here's one. I think I posted it in the "in action" thread when I first got back but I think it qualifies here as well.

Teal (???) Ostrich embossed MAM from NYC SS. It was lounging on a bench at the Highline Park in Chelsea. I took this pic to show the view to the Empire State building. I miss NY! :sad:

4sf82b.jpg

O.M.F.G! This bag was my hg from when i saw it in a preview pic and I was soooo disappointed when it wasn't sold retail. I even e-mail RM customer service about it (with no response of course). Gorgeous...

Thanks so much, finer_woman! I was just like you, I was obsessed with it since I saw that preview pic (probably over a year ago) and I waited for it to be sold and it never happened. When I saw it at the SS, I snapped it up as fast as my arms could move! I really think the one I have may be the one from those pics. It seems like a sample b/c there are several variations from MAMs from that time (like the rings are different and not engraved with Rebecca Minkoff, and the bottom is the teal leather instead of the ostrich (which I think is standard on most bags with a design on the panel, like BW)).

Thanks so much, again! I wish they made two so you could have one as well! :yes:

ok, so i dont have many pics of my RM around Washington DC bc my bf was embarrassed of me taking pics of my purse. hes the arm holding up my bag at the lincoln memorial.. i couldnt figure out a good way to take a pic there?!

IMG_0294.jpg

Capitol Building

IMG_0261.jpg

Library of Congress

IMG_0227.jpg

Inside the Library of Congress

IMG_0247.jpg

Shakespeare Folger Library

IMG_0230.jpg

ok, so i dont have many pics of my RM around Washington DC bc my bf was embarrassed of me taking pics of my purse. hes the arm holding up my bag at the lincoln memorial.. i couldnt figure out a good way to take a pic there?!

IMG_0294.jpg

Capitol Building

IMG_0261.jpg

Library of Congress

IMG_0227.jpg

Inside the Library of Congress

IMG_0247.jpg

Shakespeare Folger Library

IMG_0230.jpg

I don't know why, but the picture of your Darling in the Library of Congress made me laugh. She is such a cultured handbag. Great pics, Reeces.