H Manhasset Sale until after July 4 weekend 2010

cheapmommy

cyndyl
O.G.
Jul 13, 2006
I just happened to go into the Manhasset store and they were having a sale! They were having food and drinks too!
What I saw:
bags: trims, garden party and other seasonal bags (sorry not familiar with the styles)
scarves:
wallets: bearn, dogon and a wallet that snaps close with H on the snap
RTW, shoes
belts
enamel bracelets

Sorry I don't have more details. I ended up getting the faradole necklace I've been pining for :yahoo:.
Maybe others can give more details.
In the past, they did not do phone orders.
HTH's somebody!!!

The GPs were toile and leather and they only had a couple.

I scored a potiron mysore Trim 31 and a small dog belt. Everything was an extra 10% off inlcuding the folding Kelly (blue Jean, swift and looked like a 35 or 40). Price was $6000 and the stitching was white.

The GPs were toile and leather and they only had a couple.

I scored a potiron mysore Trim 31 and a small dog belt. Everything was an extra 10% off inlcuding the folding Kelly (blue Jean, swift and looked like a 35 or 40). Price was $6000 and the stitching was white.

It was a 35 and the extra 10% off $6,300 made it veery tempting. I found a 70 cm Tigre royale and the black Zyth ... *mumble* er.. Big turtle scarf.

wow, this is great information. I htink this store is a partner/franchise so I guess they can put h bags on sale.
Does anyone know if there were any 35 Trim IIs in any green color? I am looking for one in any color of vert before I speical order it.
Thanks for any updates and enjoy your H purchases in good health!
susan von