Balenciaga addicts - What is the most bags you've purchased & in what time-frame?

fashion-cult

Dec 4, 2006
Including my Rouge VIF City buy today, I have purchased a total of two B-bags in a space of about two months...

2 bags in a about 2 months is a good effort I thought to myself, but I'm sure that others have gone to much more extreems than that!

From memory, I recall some PF members getting two bags in one hit, and other bags being "on the way"!

So - the question!

Whats the most Balenciaga's you have purchased and in what time frame?

Can't wait to see the answers to this one!

This thread will formally document how sickly addicted we all are to these super-gorgeous baggies!

Mine so far: 2 bags in 2 months (my bf got me the first one, but I'm counting it anyway...)

OMG...From September to December 2006 I went from getting my very first B-bag to buying over 20 of them. But I didn't keep them all. It was just so addictive....My heart would pound everytime I hit a BIN, send Paypal Payment, or handed over cash or Credit Cards.

I miss that rush....need more $$$ :sos:

OMG...From September to December 2006 I went from getting my very first B-bag to buying over 20 of them. But I didn't keep them all. It was just so addictive....My heart would pound everytime I hit a BIN, send Paypal Payment, or handed over cash or Credit Cards.

I miss that rush....need more $$$ :sos:

I know that "rush"! I had it today when I was waiting for an eBay seller to accept/ reject my offer...

Its like being on some sort of banned substance!

20 BAGS... sheesh, I'm just a small-timer! You put me to shame!

In one month I bought 4 bags. Two with me and the other two on the way. I don't think I am going to get that many each month..I am putting it down to "I just started loving bbags so atm I am abit crazy with my buying spree". :upsidedown:

I bought 2 in the space of a week - just after I lost my job. Granted, each was a steal that I couldn't pass up. Last year I bought a total of 3 and got 1 as a gift. If I keep going at this pace, my BF might just become an ex :crybaby:

From Oct. to now I have bought a black City, grenat Part Time, marron Weekender, truffle shoulder (which I want to sell), black toilette case, blue roi makeup, greige First, magenta pouchette and a blue roi Purse. I will be adding a truffle Mini Bowling within a few months.

Too many to count? Let's see if I remember them all...
From Jan 06 to Jan 07:
pewter hobo
2 red citys
2 red hobos
2 marron citys
2 black citys
marron twiggy
grenat twiggy
dolma city
bubblegum city
rose city
turq 05 twiggy
dark turq 04 city
rouge vif hobo
rouge vif money wallet
black boobie
silver boobie
lilac 03 city
lilac 04 city
pewter first
seafoam first

Think that's it. OMG

What I still have:
04 black city w/ pewter
03 lilac city w/pewter
04 lilac city
04 seafoam first w/ pewter
04 dark turq w/ pewter
04 marron twiggy
05 turq twiggy
05 dolma city
05 bubblegum city
04? rose city
05 red city
rouge vif money
black boobie

What I think I might sell (because I'm really feeling overwhelmed with bags!):
dolma city
red city
rose city

And I really need to make a choice between the following cause they're all too close and it doesn't make sense to keep them all:
03 lilac
04 lilac
bubblegum
rose

I think I might be nuts lol.

As sson as the seafoam and lilac 04 arrive I will try to do a group shot. Or at the very least document colors, ie. comparing the lilacs, rose and bubblegum, and all 4 together, ect.

And my wish list:
red city with pewter, probably an 03.

Sunspark - Can you post a picture with your 03 & 04 lilacs? I soo want a Lilac bag, but the one I found is an 06 and it was darker, veiny - so i didn't buy it. So, I just wanted to see the color difference in yours? I'd really appreciate it (when you get the 04) thanks.