Chanel prices in PARIS, ROME and LONDON

I recommend June from Selfridges Manchester - she's very helpful & friendly.
If she's not around, then look for Matthew or Alice.

has Emma replied yet?

Also I've heard negative things about the SA in chanel in selfridges, thats why i'm going to bond st instead of there. When i got my last bag from manchester selfridges, the SA was very abrupt and nasty with me.

hello there, may I know the contact information of this SA?
Also, does anyone know whether we can do a mail order or not with either chanel or LV from europe?
thanks much

If you email Emma she will reply near enough straight away- she's based at the Bond Street store.

I've ordered a black Jumbo Caviar flap with GHW, however I'm debating whether to get SHW, but i've already got the medium caviar flap with SHW.

Also tempted with a black GST, but i'm not sure yet.

I have a gut feeling I will be spending a lot of money on that day!!!:yahoo:

I am going to Europe for my honeymoon and my trip will start from Rome and major cities that I will be visiting will be Paris, Venice, Amsterdem and I will be departing from London heathrow airport.

Please advice me where should I buy Chanel and where can I do my tax refund. What if I buy from Paris but I will be departing from London airport. Can I just do all my purchases tax refund at the London airport? Or should I just buy from London airport? Will Heathrow be cheaper even after tax refund when I buy in Paris?

I am looking forward for the beige jumbo.
Thank you.

I am going to Europe for my honeymoon and my trip will start from Rome and major cities that I will be visiting will be Paris, Venice, Amsterdem and I will be departing from London heathrow airport.

Please advice me where should I buy Chanel and where can I do my tax refund. What if I buy from Paris but I will be departing from London airport. Can I just do all my purchases tax refund at the London airport? Or should I just buy from London airport? Will Heathrow be cheaper even after tax refund when I buy in Paris?

I am looking forward for the beige jumbo.
Thank you.

Hi Big Jo,

If you depart fr Heathrow, then u wld claim ur VAT refund at Heathrow. Basically VAT refund is to be done at the last point of departure.
Whether Heathrow's buy is cheaper than Paris & claimed VAT, you might want to work out the math from this http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/chanel-prices-worldwide-450995-42.html

If you would like to do the VAT refund before departing fr Heathrow, then likely you would have to buy fr Galleries Lafayette. This is one place I know that you get the refund instantly, but apparently lower returns then doing it urself at the airport. Some prefer this option as they dislike having to wait in the lines for the VAT claim.

Just a word of caution, Heathrow may not have the beige jumbo or any bag you want, coz it might just be OOS then. So it might be better to check out a couple of stores while u're moving ard, at least you can get ur bag than to go home empty handed.. I believe prices in Italy & France are the same. HTH!!

Hello!

anyone knows the current prices in Paris for the classic flap as well as 2.55 reissues?

any online catalogue we can view concerning the variations in colour and material of the bags?

Thanks!