Damier Azur Speedy: Am I S-O-L?

I think that the boutiques have been out of stock for awhile...

my Azur Speedy 30 was the floor display, and after buying it I noticed a burn or glue mark on the leather trim on the inside pocket. I pointed it out a week or so after purchasing it to my SA, who is the store manager. She told me to just hang onto it and use it, and that she would call me when she got a new one in for me to exchange it.

This was like in November or December and they still haven't contacted me. I inquired about it in the boutique last night and they said they don't have any Speedys :sad:

Unfortunately production has been really slow on the azur speedies, if you do not have your name on a wait list you probably won't be getting one for awhile. None are available in the USA. I suggest calling your local LV stores and getting your name put on a few lists. This way the 1st store to get to your name will call you. I've had my name on a list for over a month & a half and the boutiques still haven't gotten any in the past month. However the azur saleya's are starting to trickle into the stores.

Unfortunately production has been really slow on the azur speedies, if you do not have your name on a wait list you probably won't be getting one for awhile. None are available in the USA. I sugguest calling your local LV stores and getting your name put on a few lists. This way the 1st store to get to your name will call you.

I was contemplating that but every store I call wants my cc#. Can you imagine if I get 4 or 5 bags at the same time?:Push: I do have my name down as of today at my local LV. Waiting is just:yucky:

^^ That's weird as none of mine ask for my cc# until the actual item arrives in store.

That is funny, wonder why I had to at my LV in SCP today. Dosent matter anymore though, Im cancelling that order:yahoo: By the way, different LV boutiques and SAs have different methods and stipulations. You'll get 10 different stories from 10 different people if you check around I found that out on my own today from much, much searching.:P

I got my azur speedy 30 around mid-Nov:rolleyes:. I went into the store and asked for the speedy, the SA told me they were all sold out, and didn't know when they would get more in. I put my name down on the waitlist, and on my way home that afternoon, i got a call from the SA that they just got a few in. I guess i was lucky :P, hehe!! And yesterday i went to check out new bags, and got the last Azur pochette left:heart:.

I got my azur speedy 30 around mid-Nov:rolleyes:. I went into the store and asked for the speedy, the SA told me they were all sold out, and didn't know when they would get more in. I put my name down on the waitlist, and on my way home that afternoon, i got a call from the SA that they just got a few in. I guess i was lucky :P, hehe!! And yesterday i went to check out new bags, and got the last Azur pochette left:heart:.

I loooove hearing happy endings!!!:nuts: