My new HG!!!!!!!!

Sabinalynn

Bag obsessed
O.G.
Dec 17, 2007
Ok girls..I've been eyeing this bag for OVER A YEAR!! Finally she's mine! I haven't received it yet, but when I do I'll post more pics. As you all know, I love my baby stam..and I couldn't just have one! I have sold so many bags over the years, but this one is for sure a keeper!!!! Here she is..:yahoo:

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 416
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 413
Gorgeous! Definitely a keeper. I have the R07 patchwork cherrytart zip clutch and it is soooooo delicious - but the baby stam is absolutely droolworthy. Congratulations!

ooh! i had wondered why you were parting with the single...now i understand! cherrytart is literally my favorite MJ red. it's so saturated and perfect and the texture is like a candied apple! congrats girly! and you know we need modeling pics, because you do 'em so well!

I love the red!

attachment.php

attachment.php

ooh! i had wondered why you were parting with the single...now i understand! cherrytart is literally my favorite MJ red. it's so saturated and perfect and the texture is like a candied apple! congrats girly! and you know we need modeling pics, because you do 'em so well!

aww thanks Jun!! I did sell the single for the stam..yes the cherry tart was tooooo hard to resist!! I really had my heart set on this one when I got the single..yay!!