Rouge VIF City - Seller lvlady!

I have. I bought a coin purse from her. She is one of the sellers that I trust. I don't think she is selling from her personal collection. I am not sure about the price where you live but this is above retail and I think you can still find these bags in stores. That one she has does look really pretty. If you can't find one locally, I would definately buy from her and she usually will take less than the price she has on there so you can make her an offer.

I see she has an offer. Is that you?

I've put in an offer of USD$1200 and they retail for $1995, so if I get it for a measley $5 more I will be wrapped!

How is she with shipping? Did you get your bag through Customs ok?

I've put in an offer of USD$1200 and they retail for $1995, so if I get it for a measley $5 more I will be wrapped!

How is she with shipping? Did you get your bag through Customs ok?

You mean they retail for $5 under what you offered?

Yes, no problems at all with the shipping. Nicely packaged in a B-box. But I just bought a coin purse. Good luck. I really think that one is beautiful.

You mean they retail for $5 under what you offered?

Yes, no problems at all with the shipping. Nicely packaged in a B-box. But I just bought a coin purse. Good luck. I really think that one is beautiful.

Hey sorry, yes I mean they retail for $5 less at Aloha Rag... but in Australia they charge like $1900 - $2600!! So I'm wrapped!

Sorry I think I was in a happy panic state when I posted that comment...

Hehehehe I'm sooooooo excited!

Beautiful bag....congrats:happydance: ...that LVLADY is something...it's like she manufactures these bags as everyday she has several new listings!! I guess really then it is great for us!:drinks:

Beautiful bag....congrats:happydance: ...that LVLADY is something...it's like she manufactures these bags as everyday she has several new listings!! I guess really then it is great for us!:drinks:

Yeah, I noticed that shes always putting stuff on daily...

I think she sells for others, or perhaps buys and sells?

Whatever the case, I'm one happy girlie!