The Jersey (and NY) Girls Met for Lunch

Met up with Rose, NinjaSue, Minnie and Rockerchic for lunch today!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: They are all sooooooooooooooooo nice. We had such a great time. We all recognized each other immediately (by our bags, of course). Started off a little quite but by the end....well, I had to cut it short to run home for the school bus after 2 hours!!! Loved meeting all of you. NinjaSue...you are so interesting to talk to and listen to. Minnie you are so adorable. Rose....you are so sweet. Rockerchic...so glad you made it. Loved talking to you too and I love the new bag requirements...we will convert you!!!We will definately have to do this again. Rose took pics...

Speaking of Rose.....:shrugs:

Ummmmmm, Rose,....

anything to show us?

Sprung an an orange box on us and I was running out the door.......

Hello?????

:heart: :heart:

Oh I had such a wonderful time! You are all so lovely! I am definitely a convert. I absolutely love the Kelly 32 in togo --perfect size for me and I need a durable leather where I don't have to worry about rain or little 4 year old grubbyness getting on it...You all tell me..is togo the way to go? anything else I should consider?
But (gasp) I've never seen a Birkin IRL! I'm thinking I should consider the Birkin 30 as well. Does it hold a simlar amount to the Kelly 32? Does anyone have both? If so, first, you are so lucky! and second, is there anyway you post a picture where they are side by side...
Heart pounding, palms sweating, short of breath...

We had a great lunch. It was nice meeting everyone. Everyone is so charming, funny and sweet. Princess I hope you made it to pick up your kids in time. Rockerchic I saw your two precious dolls on your icon, they are beautiful! Sue your very funny. Rose you are very sweet and I loved your bag. Jen you made me want to get an evelyn!! I had a great time.