alma-which one do u think is suitable with me?

Aug 29, 2008
i am looking to buy a handheld bag and like the alma. i am a mom of 2 (a toddler and a baby), going back to work soon and usually dress very casual on a day to day basis (jeans, blouse/tops). do u think vernis is over the top?

thanks!!!

Hmm, it really depends on how casual is casual. I mean you can still dress in jeans with blouse/tops but still look chic, then go for the vernis. Else, I would settle for Epi, which is a little understated but classy. I think Epis are great for work. At the end of the day, you decide if that bag is really you.

NO way!!! vernis alma is the perfect bag!!! and with kids, everything just wipes off!!!
I have 3 vernis almas and can get enough (i am a sahm with a 5 and 2 yr old).
Go for it!!!!

NO way!!! vernis alma is the perfect bag!!! and with kids, everything just wipes off!!!
I have 3 vernis almas and can get enough (i am a sahm with a 5 and 2 yr old).
Go for it!!!!

is it difficult with alma when u are out with the kids? i mean with hand held bag and the kids?
i dont have any hand held bag so not sure if its feasible with kids in tow

Vernis is nice if you do not want to worry about vachetta. If you do not mind I recomend the mono Alma, it is so classic and chic looking.

I think everyone should have a Vernis Alma...however...I also think everyone should have the classic monogram...The alma looks good no matter which one you choose tbh.

I hoped to get vernis alma but when I went to try it on today - I noticed that it's not my kind of bag.. :Push: after all the dreaming..

So! I would suggest you to go try it on with the clothes you wish to use it and see is it something you would like to buy. Only then you'll know ;)

I love Vernis alma and I totally think it can be dressed down with jeans and a t-shirt and still look very cool and chic, BUT I wouldn't use it everyday for work. I just don't see it as a work bag. So, my choice would be Epi (maybe in Rubis, it's so beautiful)