Finally found a pair of Gwenissimas today!!

oooh let me post the piccies for ya to drool over ;)

its a pleasure lol!!!

gwen.jpg

gwen1.jpg

gwen2.jpg

Gwenissima's were on sale the last time I was at the downtown Soho boutique, in several colors -- something around $300.

Are you kidding me!? :nuts:
Gwens for $300...oh my.. :wtf:
They're so gorgeous, but I couldn't find any on NAP either. How much did you have to pay for them on NAP, chloe-babe, if you don't mind me asking?
I would LOVE a pair of Gwens, and if I could get them for $300, even better! :graucho:

Hi Keya, I have to say, it may be different with you but Gwens, never ever go on sale in the UK :confused1: , more likely they sell out of every single size as soon as they come into stock.

The price in pounds was 385 so thats about 750 dollars I guess.

What size are you, I will defo keep my eyes out if any more come back into stock! :yes:

AWWWWW!

Now I feel bad that I passed up on the $300 Gwens at my CL!

The only pair I was considering that they had (not the black leather ones) was the gray ones with the shiny platform. I think those are hott, but I don't think I can pull them off -- I just don't have the attitude.

I'm due for a trip to the CL boutique on the 25th. I'll post here if I find any good deals. Plus, if you can't find something across the pond, drop me a line -- my SA's are GREAT at sneaking me a few of the hottest styles even with the long wait lists, which is how I got my grubby hands on Lovas, lace pigalles, decolletes, helmuts... I'll gladly take a peak for ya!