balenciaga outlet at woodbury

ekx012

Sep 11, 2006
sorry dont know if this is old news.

but i was at woodbury outlets and the map said a balenciaga outlet was opening apr 2, 2009!

hopefully they will have bags! :yahoo:

I am not expecting that there will be any moto bags available...It will be clothing and the handbags that are outside of the le dix persona. Still, I'll hope so, as I have friends in NY!

I'm actually GLAD if its just clothing because I'd love to get my hands on a jacket. Even the shoes!!

There's multiple sources already to get the bags for less $$ KWIM?

Plus I don't know how well it would do for the brand name over time to have their moto's piled up on permanent sale at an outlet...?

that sucks!!!

what was the discount???

:sad: please say over 50%

oh poo...I wish I looked around more! I walked in and just remember feeling very underwhelmed. I don't think I even saw shoes there when I went!

Let's see...there was a pair of these weird, floofy space pants that were marked down 65%. I remember that because my friend and I were making fun of them :P. (Still selling for $300 though!)

But when I went, the store looked rather bare, so maybe they've gotten more stuff? I went like 6 months ago.

Wish I had better news...

a complete lack of leather in a balenciaga store is appalling, man. :sad: oh well! thank you so much anyway everyone! i'll have to bump this thread up in a year or so to see if anything's changed... :smile: :biggrin: