Purple Coach fans - piccies?

PurpleShoes

Jun 4, 2010
I've noticed there are a few other purple fans around here. I'm so pleasantly surprised by all the gorgeous purple Coach I've seen (current and past!). Anyone want to post pictures of their purple collections? Or just suggestions of bags that are especially gorgeous in some shade of purple. I need some ideas for things to stalk on eBay. :P All I have in purple right now is a wristlet (jewel tone purple with the silver chain print), but I :heart: it a lot. I hope to expand soon.

I love my plum Maggie :tender:

user71312pic56484127267.jpg

This is my Purple Patent Francine. I searched high and low and finally found her a few weeks ago. I also have a Large Plum Carly. I'm sorry, I don't have a picture of that one. I :heart: both and would definitely recommend them!

Attachments

• PurplePatentFrancineFront.jpg
    PurplePatentFrancineFront.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 356
My entire collection! LOL! J/k!

I do have a lot of purple bags and accessories though. There's a link in my signature to my albums. All Coach! I am also planning on getting the lilac Alexandra and the grape ice patent Glam tote. I really love purple.

My entire collection! LOL! J/k!

I do have a lot of purple bags and accessories though. There's a link in my signature to my albums. All Coach! I am also planning on getting the lilac Alexandra and the grape ice patent Glam tote. I really love purple.

Ooh you have the Tribeca that I've been daydreaming about. I've been thinking about the grape ice patent Glam tote too. I want to see one in person to be sure, but it's at the top of my wishlist of the current stuff. Great collection.