Embossed Studded Alexandra in Petrol?

Toonces

Yeah, it's bad
Jun 19, 2009
Does anyone already have this bag? Only the flagship store has it and I'm not ready to go up to Boca this week. Is it the same smooth leather as the gold one or is more like a suede?? I don't like the gold one at all, but if the petrol is more like a suedey nubuck then I'll probably pass all together.

If anyone has any pics I'd be grateful! :smile:

LOL I'm going to the Town Center tomorrow! I'll see if I can get some pics of it. I'm not feeling the suede-ish Alexandras either. Petrol in leather sounds interesting...

Ok that looks like teal suede not like what I would call petrol at all. The SA's at Coral Square were trying to get me to order it, and I just had a feeling it wasn't gonna be what I want. I've sworn off of suede all together.

I'm also not loving the gold version of this bag either. I can't believe they are making such a pretty bag in such oddball colors.

Ok that looks like teal suede not like what I would call petrol at all. The SA's at Coral Square were trying to get me to order it, and I just had a feeling it wasn't gonna be what I want. I've sworn off of suede all together.

I'm also not loving the gold version of this bag either. I can't believe they are making such a pretty bag in such oddball colors.
Did they have gunmetal @ Coral Square?

The do have the regular Alexandra in gunmetal but it's a little plain for me. They need to emboss & stud it!!!
picture.php