My Balenciaga's...Ink Hook & Cornflower Twiggy

bagsforme

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Here are my two. Do you all let the mirror hang outside or tuck it in or just take it off and put it inside?
221527857.jpg

GORGEOUS!!!! :drool: I love your Ink Hook:love: Would you mind posting some more pics of her (top, inside, etc) to get a feel for her. I am seriously thinking of getting one of these. They seem amazing.

GORGEOUS!!!! :drool: I love your Ink Hook:love: Would you mind posting some more pics of her (top, inside, etc) to get a feel for her. I am seriously thinking of getting one of these. They seem amazing.

Sure. I've had the Hook awhile. I don't use it very often only because I have other bags I rotate but it is one of my fav's. Dare I say I like the Hook line better since its not seen as often. Mine is the large Arena Hook in Ink.

221533936.jpg

221533935.jpg

221533934.jpg

Beautiful!!! Are there different styles of hook bags? My Mom has a white one that has a shoulder stap and it's not as boxy, much flatter. She wore that bag a couple of days ago and I am seriously trying to talk her out oof it. I LOVE that bag with the silver hardware, it's really pretty and I want it!!! BAD! lol I offered to trade her my new emerald Hobo or Ink shopper, she said maybe the shopper but she would prefer my white '04 City with silver. Uh.... no Mom....... I will take pictures of it later today. I am on a serious hunt for that bag.

There are different styles. I don't remember all the names but there is a small arena hook & large arena hook. There are also a few sizes of the tote. The largest looks like the Weekender. There was a smaller tote that was very flat. I think they discontinued that one.