Finally decided, my Spy bag is my favourite.

winona77

Mar 5, 2006
Yes.
It's official.
I hadn't prepared a speech, but...

I've never wanted to say "You dear, you are my favourite..." but over the last few months it's become apparent. My Spy is my favourite bag.
My Chloe, Balenciaga, YSL, Dior, and LV have all lost out to her. Although I do use the other bags equally as often, I prefer the spy to the others.
And so does the PHH :rolleyes:

Once the snow goes and the light is back to normal and not so bluey harsh I can get some better photos.

Attachments

• spy00.jpg
    spy00.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 92
  • spy7.jpg
    spy7.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 71
  • spy6.jpg
    spy6.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 73
  • spy2.jpg
    spy2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 62
more photo's :drool:
drooling over something you have owned for a long time is a sure sign of insanity.

Attachments

• spybacknoflash.jpg
    spybacknoflash.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 60
  • spycloseupnoflash.jpg
    spycloseupnoflash.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 59
  • spynoflash.jpg
    spynoflash.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 59
  • spynofcl.jpg
    spynofcl.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 59
You have a yummy Spy winona!! :drool::drool: I can see why she is your favourite bag!! My spies are definitely high on my most worn bags list....my balenciagas are always at the top normally, but my Spies have been irresistible this winter!! They are so hugable and luxurious, I know I feel special whenever I wear mine:heart::heart:

drooling over something you have owned for a long time is a sure sign of insanity.

:roflmfao:

If that's any indication, we'd all be in trouble here! I prefer to think of it as having timeless taste! *big grin* I mean, afterall, I choose (not own, ahem!) my BF a while ago and still think, "Damn! I have good taste!" teehee :graucho: :roflmfao:

I definitely feel what you're saying, winona! I do feel pretty special when I carry my spy around. It's one of those bags that you have to carry around to appreciate ... some people are put off by the design but it's one of those bags that gets more and more beautiful the more you look at it.:love:

thanks HBAF and Marie!!

I knew this bag was the one when my husband said... "So, hypothetically of course, say you can only keep one of your bags..."
And I yelped "THE SPY!"
and he replied, "ME TOO!!"

I'm with you, Winona. Saich actually asked me recently if my love for Balenciagas had eclipsed my love for Spys. And Saich will vouch that I responded that I still love Spys more! I don't buy as many and couldn't afford to anyway, but Spy is still #1 with me. I don't have anything that comes close to the loveliness of my Petrol Spy. :love: Saich posed a hypothetical question, if I could only have one "must have" bag, would I choose a Spy or Balenciaga. I said I'd chose 1 Spy over 2 Balenciagas!