Muse bag - should I keep?

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the YSL forum. I have loved the look of the Muse bag and have been wanting to get one for spring. My favorite SA at NM sent me this Muse bag because it went on sale. It is HUGE - I think about 17 inches by 13 inches. I love the color but not crazy about the fur/hair.

Just wondering if anyone has this bag and what you all think about it. I'm just not sure if I love it even at the sale price.

Muse.jpg

My feeling is that if you don't LOVE it...send it back. There are way too many fabulous bags out there. You are much better off paying full price for something you love than buying a sale priced so-so bag.

If you don't love it now, you'll probably regret it if you don't return it.

Also, I always worry about the quality of haircalf bags; some tPFers say they will "bald" over time.

dont just keep something because it is in the sale. It's always great to get a bargain and we all love that but you need to love the bag as well. Send it back and wait for something that you trully love.

Thanks everyone for their honest opinions. I think I will wait until I find one that moves me. I LOVE the shape of the Muse so I think I may get a leather one!

Hello,

I have a large black patent muse that I love, love, love! That said, you need to feel the same about this bag, because even though it is on sale, i am sure it is still pricey.

Look into other colors of the muse...I think it will be a classic.

good luck.

Just thought you may be interested to know that there have been news that the fur will wear to a bare spot if you keep wearing the bag on your shoulders. And, that is not replaceable or repair-able.

Nefy