Are the Manolo Blahnik Sederaby

I just ordered a pair from the Manolo Boutique in New York. I got the silver sedaraby in a size 36. The price was $645 and an additional $25 for second day shipping. Since I live in California, I did not have to pay tax.

So there are two different size heels?? That explains it. I walked into NM and saw my beloveds but these these were HIGH!!! I am 5'10" and I dont need that much heel. Ok the hunt continues! 90cm would have been perfect!!

So there are two different size heels?? That explains it. I walked into NM and saw my beloveds but these these were HIGH!!! I am 5'10" and I dont need that much heel. Ok the hunt continues! 90cm would have been perfect!!

Me too, and I'm pretty sure mine are the 4" version. Just make sure you've a tall fella to match ;)

I don't really understand why they are going for 8-900 on ebay when they seem to be available everywhere. I am a little nervous about the sizing now. I usually wear either size 6 or 6.5. I ordered the sedaraby in a 6. Perhaps I should have gone down half a size to 5.5? I guess we will see when they arrive next tuesday. I can't wait.

FUnny enough I was JUST looking at the new Neimans catalog and the HIGH camo ones are in there...they are HIGH!!! SO beautiful though. I would put those on and fall down.

UPDATE!! I am soo excited. I checked my charge and I was charged from Saks twice!! So that means I am getting to pairs of the Sedarabys in Silver 90cm!! I ordered two sizes as I wasnt sure which would fit! I am sooo excited!!!!! Will post pictures when they come in!