Which bag is in better shape?

mangowife

Seriously tempted...
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
I would like to purchase the large (discontinued) Epi St. Jacques tote in black, and there are two on Let-Trade. Both have scratches, so I'm still not sure if I can live with that (it's possible that I can), but was wondering your opinion as to which one is in better condition. I've already emailed L-T to get their opinion, just waiting to hear back. They are around the same price.

The item numbers are: w93 and y02

TIA!

With w93, what does that mean-the Epi St. Jaques x4 thing? Does that mean all 4 of the bags are included in the lot? And both seem to have a similar vertical scratch by the right strap as well as the same date code. Hmm. I'd just wait to see what LT says about them. :smile:

^ Thanks! w93 is sold individually, I guess LT just wanted to list them together.

Yes, both bags are not perfect. LT proactively told me about the scratch on w93 (I inquired about the price, and when they replied, they also said "condition is good but has scratches", then I asked for more pics and that's when they put up the detailed pics that you see on the site now).

With y02, it seems they posted detailed pics of it (showing the scratch) from the beginning.

I'm so impatient, I find it so hard to wait for a response from LT! Must... wait... must... hold... back...

Hmmm... interestingly enough, they both have the same datecode!

The scratches on both bags don't look nearly as bad as they did when I enlarged them on my monitor at work - at home on my laptop, I'm having trouble even finding the scratches!?! :shrugs:

Maybe my monitor at work is... high def? LOL!

Yup. The bags on w93 are being sold together.

I'd get the y02!!! :biggrin:

WAIT! I emailed LT about that a few days ago, and they gave me a price for the black St. Jacques?!? Unless that was the price for ALL 4 (which is impossibly crazy cheap)!!! Did LT tell you that w93 is being sold together? Maybe they've separated the lot since? Hmmmm....

WAIT! I emailed LT about that a few days ago, and they gave me a price for the black St. Jacques?!? Unless that was the price for ALL 4 (which is impossibly crazy cheap)!!! Did LT tell you that w93 is being sold together? Maybe they've separated the lot since? Hmmmm....

There's only one way to find out!!!! :P