I MUST have a G bag!!!!!

hey yen_kiat,thats is gorgeous colour wow sooo pretty,i wish i could hv one,but at the mo i just want to establish neutral colour first,congrats n let us knw when its arrive!so what is pm??sorry i am still new w/all this kindly let me knw,and yes that is what i want beige leather in media not grande ,-)

Pm is private message. Wanted to drop u mail on how u can get that beige bag....

This does look like biscotti. It's one of my absolute favorite G-bag colors. The SA should be able to check the color name on the tag. Good luck!
Hey Swan1, I email the SA to confirm the colour of the bag, he sais is Biscotto and Kenia trim, is that the same one?
I cant wait for bag to arrive:happydance:

Hey Swan1, I email the SA to confirm the colour of the bag, he sais is Biscotto and Kenia trim, is that the same one?
I cant wait for bag to arrive:happydance:

Don't know the color name for the trim, but the color for the bag sounds right. Please let us know when the bag arrives. I know you must be so excited!

I'm wanting G bag easy- small too!!!!!
The TOD boutique here said there'r no sales for ths brand here. LV & TOd's r under the same group here in m'east & they don't hv any sales here. Please let me know if there r any sales anywhere in the world for this bag!!
I've seen it in KL & Singapore. Both r full price w/o discount! I luv this bag s it's weather friendly.

how much is a g-bag inb leather? are they stiull selling it?

I saw it in the boutique over the Christmas 2011 holidays.

I also saw some black g-bags at the TODS outlet about three weeks ago. They had boutique transfers and outlet versions. If you order through the outlet, be sure to ask specifically for the boutique version--outlet merchandise is final sale so you have to be sure. :smile: