I'm In love With Fedex & I Want To Marry Him !!!

Jan 23, 2006
john-waters.jpg
:heart: :love:
5083-kevinfederline.jpg

JOHN WATERS PROPOSES MARRIAGE TO K-FED

John Waters, the man behind the cult classic Pink Flamingos and the Hollywood-to-Broadway-back-to-Hollywood phenomenon Hairspray has a not-so-secret obsession with Britney Spears' ex, Kevin Federline. "I'm a big fan of K-Fed," he told Canadian magazine Mclean's. "That's who I want to marry! What did he do that was so wrong? She's the idiot. She's the one who gave him the Ferrari. And he looks good whether he's all cleaned up or long-haired and sleazy."

Waters even supports Kevin's music career, having sent his poor assistant to buy K-Fed's CD, Playing With Fire, as soon as it hit he shelves! "She was so mad, she almost quit. She kept saying: 'I'm not doing it. Please don't make me buy it.' But she finally did. I consider it a prized possession; I haven't even taken it out of the wrapper."

So it comes as no surprise whose side the director is on in Kevin and Britney's brewing custody battle of sons Sean and Jayden. "He's been the gentleman since they split up. I hope he gets the kids — he deserves them more than she does," Waters says, adding: "You don't see him out there getting out of limousines and flashing his shaved crotch."

Proof, perhaps, that there is a God.

I guess Fedex should be flattered :yes:

:roflmfao: I think I have to agree with him. Brit is everywhere partying, we can nowhere see her kids and they're all saying he's the bad guy, sorry, but it's hard to believe.

..."having sent his poor assistant to buy K-Fed's CD, Playing With Fire, as soon as it hit the shelves! "She was so mad, she almost quit. She kept saying: 'I'm not doing it. Please don't make me buy it"

This doesn't even seem like reality. She's buying a cd! I never know what to think anymore. But, this guy is insane.

JOHN WATERS PROPOSES MARRIAGE TO K-FED

John Waters, the man behind the cult classic Pink Flamingos and the Hollywood-to-Broadway-back-to-Hollywood phenomenon Hairspray has a not-so-secret obsession with Britney Spears' ex, Kevin Federline. "I'm a big fan of K-Fed," he told Canadian magazine Mclean's. "That's who I want to marry! What did he do that was so wrong? She's the idiot. She's the one who gave him the Ferrari. And he looks good whether he's all cleaned up or long-haired and sleazy."

Waters even supports Kevin's music career, having sent his poor assistant to buy K-Fed's CD, Playing With Fire, as soon as it hit he shelves! "She was so mad, she almost quit. She kept saying: 'I'm not doing it. Please don't make me buy it.' But she finally did. I consider it a prized possession; I haven't even taken it out of the wrapper."

So it comes as no surprise whose side the director is on in Kevin and Britney's brewing custody battle of sons Sean and Jayden. "He's been the gentleman since they split up. I hope he gets the kids — he deserves them more than she does," Waters says, adding: "You don't see him out there getting out of limousines and flashing his shaved crotch."

Proof, perhaps, that there is a God.

I guess Fedex should be flattered :yes:

first part :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: if i was his assistant i would die of shame too being caught purchasing fedex's cd.

second part :yes: i totally agree!

No one is taking pictures of what Fedex is doing is because no one cares. He isn't a pop star, actor or anything thats why he isn't getting spot light. Yes he is a model father who left Shar while she was pregnant with his kid. Maybe britney isn't a great mother but he not a good father at all. She can atleast afford the help.