Photos wearing your Bbags ***COMMENTS***

Nanaz, thank you so much dear *L*:hugs:

Missty, yes my one and only PT too - who knows, it might not be my last;) Thanks for your sweet words! I love this thread so much since we get to see how we all wear our Bbags.

ww *B*, thanks sweetie:smile:

bellabags, thank you! I tend to wear neutral/black outfits when I'm carrying my pop color bags!

saff, aww you are so sweet, thank you!

klow-chloe, super cool mod pics! I love RT, it's one of my fav Bal colors of all time, and it's is perfect on a City! Love your outfit too.

Thanks P&P I'm try to keeping up with your gorgeous mod pics:graucho:

You & your Amethyst are just:drool::drool::drool: I absolutely LOVE this color on you. I think you and Aarponen wear this color so well.....I'm so jealous:P

klow-chloe' - thank you! You have amazing photos too! Looks like you got a tripod set up for your RT city pics - I like how you're moving from one spot to another with the background still. If you wanted to, you can probably combine them all to make a multiplicity shot so there can be like 4 of you with 4 gorgy RT cities in one shot! :P

klow-chloe' - again, total multiplicity shot. When you page down, it looks like you're moving across the screen! I love me some RT

You've got it right I had a tripod set up for those pics :P My hubby got sick of taking the picture for me so I have no choice.
Thank you for the advise I would love to make a multiplicity shot. But I need to position myself in the shot better than what it is now.
I checked out your photo albums... those shots are amazing. My favorite is the shot you 've got in your avatar and LOVE the photos from Tokyo and the ones at the beach with your friends... love those shots:heart::heart::heart:

bag'hem all - Love your style and your Canard

ig1s - The Sang GSH City looks really good on you.

voiletgirl - You & Your Noix twiggy are gorgeus.

saff - I love how the Canard hip sits just perfectly on your hip ..the color is gorgeous and look so cool with jeans.

Rocktiddy - Love the courrier on you.

titania - Love the 07 VG. It is my favorite green color for Balbag.

Ghost55 - Thank you for the lovely comment!
I said it before and I say it again...you have a beautiful smile...and I love to see it ...love your apple green day too.

Last edited:
Rocktiddy - I've always been curious of the courier style. It must be very :drool: to have so much leather in one bag - looks super fluffy!

yes!! it's hugh :nuts: the leather feels so soft and fluffy too!

Rocktiddy -You rock that courrier!!!

Thank you! Love that bag too ;) it goes well with my cloth style.

Rocktiddy: we're Hip twins! Don't you just love how easy it is to wear? Love your Framboise too.

now I use Hip as my everyday bag and keep the courrier for a longer trip. Gosh! I need another middle size bag..:nuts: an RH Day would be nice!!

Rocktiddy - Love the courrier on you.

Thank you ! :P

Thanks all for the gracious compliments....Now planning on what to take to the Windy City next week. I think Apple and Turquoise will make the cut.

Yaaay!! Come on down to the Windy City!! Who knows, maybe you will spot me wearing my new to me 05 Apple Green Day as well!!! I'm sure you've heard this before, but you really resemble Madonna when you wear sunnies!

So many great mod pics!!! I love everyone of them!!!

Klow_chloe, you are always taking cool shots!!! Love your style!

P&P,A*! I just love it,everytime when I see Amethyst on you, as I said before this colour is absolutely beautiful on you as most as all of your collection!!!

Ghost, Lovely lovely shots with your AG DAY! and as always You are gorgeous!!!

Saff, Great action pics! The giant hip is so pretty on you!!!

Mistty!!!!! konbanwa! wow, it is A beautiful anthra RGGH PT mod shots! And you are truely PT lover, you wear PT bl**dy well! The combo is very beautiful and classic!!!

delmilano,Hi, M*! So nice to see your grisF twiggy with the beautiful dress!!! Love your yellow sandals too! I adore your boho style & RH bags with class!!!

ChloeG, I envy and so love everyone of your outfits & taste and the neutral GH bags! The white dress is made for you ......! And RUBY SGH flat is breath taking...! btw Your RGGH PT looks broken in already! It is a great treat seeing RGGH anthra again!!!