Seattle snow day, girls check in with your pics!

Roo

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
As our totally crazy winter weather continues, we had snow last night right at rush hour. It froze overnight and is slowly melting. This is really rare for around here and creates chaos for drivers, just because Seattle is very hilly in spots.

But the snow IS fun for little doggies! :love:

snowdaypenny.jpg

snowdaypenny1-1.jpg

Ha!

I knew if we got hit down here in Portland, you must be enjoying snow, too!

A little wacky here, though. The conditions varied a lot and changed quickly. And - of course - there was the usual complement of wrecks on the icy roads as people rushed into work.

Love the doggie pic!

Rush hour last night was awful Leah! My hubby left work early and I was already home when it started- but a friend of ours was stuck in traffic for 4 hours on the icy roads going home 20 miles!

Still need to take pics but thankfully I got home just in time last night. It was snowing on my way home and our bus driver said she was determined to get us to the park and ride one way or the other. The last time they had to let us off the freeway offramp. Today I didn't even bother coming in to work.

PS- your dog is so adorable!

Still need to take pics but thankfully I got home just in time last night. It was snowing on my way home and our bus driver said she was determined to get us to the park and ride one way or the other. The last time they had to let us off the freeway offramp. Today I didn't even bother coming in to work.

PS- your dog is so adorable!

Post some pics if you can!

snowed here too! there's like two inches that stuck which is unheard of. even when the valley gets snow, we usually don't (ocean acting as an insulator and all)....i took some pictures, but they don't show how gorgeous it is. too bad all the roads are so icy. i'm hoping it melts a bit before i have to head to work...

Attachments

• snow1.jpg
    snow1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 85
snowed here too! there's like two inches that stuck which is unheard of. even when the valley gets snow, we usually don't (ocean acting as an insulator and all)....i took some pictures, but they don't show how gorgeous it is. too bad all the roads are so icy. i'm hoping it melts a bit before i have to head to work...

WOW, snow on the BEACH!?!

Your doggie playing in the snow is cute!

I heard on the news last night that Orcas Island got 9 inches :nuts:

I am afraid I don't have pics because I have not gone outside. But it was pretty when it was snowing last night.

I was just out at the post office in downtown Bellevue. The streets in this part of Bellevue are pretty dry right now. I saw the cutest little boy in the post office, he had on a green and blue snow suit with green frog galoshes. :love: