Pics Of Your CHANEL In Action!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met my twin at Omotesando hehehe :P

DSCN1913_resize_resize.jpg

sakara: You always look great and that red Birkin is TDF :drool:. Looking forward to see some modeling pics of your gorgeous new Kelly, I'm sure it will look great on you as well :smile:.

Got this from NM sale after making at least 5 calls/day during the presale week...worth it in the end...here she is :yahoo::biggrin:

Special thanks to TPFer, Yenny!!!

p.s. It's actually more tan and darker IRL...looks too peachy here in the pic. It should be pink but comparing to my pink shirt...it's more like dark orange/tan.

Attachments

• bijoux flap1.jpg
    bijoux flap1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 6,074
  • bijoux flap2.jpg
    bijoux flap2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 5,520
  • bijoux flap3.jpg
    bijoux flap3.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 17,214
  • bijoux flap4.jpg
    bijoux flap4.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 5,795
That's okay! Size doesn't really matter, what's more important is you know to wear them and you wore it very well! :tup:
I guess most of us are like that, when you are older there's lots to think about!
In fact, I was doing it okay until I met Chanel (It's really hard to think rationally sometimes)
Anyway, the fashion items you are having now are really great! Keep it up! :biggrin:
jessiephy: Thanks sweetie. Most of my friends are disappointed when they looked at the size of my wardrobe nowadays :yes:. I tend to buy a lot of 'fashion' items when I was young. Now there is other commitment in life as well so really have to think twice before buying :P

:nuts::nuts: That's such a beauty!! And you look so sexy with it!
Got this from NM sale after making at least 5 calls/day during the presale week...worth it in the end...here she is :yahoo::biggrin:

p.s. It's actually more tan and darker IRL...looks too peachy here in the pic. It should be pink but comparing to my pink shirt...it's more like dark orange/tan.

What a great sale find! Looks really cute on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.