STUNNING Rouge Vif Purse...BIN$1050

Thanks, girls. I want to get an exchange with aloha rag, but I guess I passed the 14 days limitation of getting the exchange even I am willing to pay the re-stock fee.

Anyway, I am selling this to fund another bbag.

I am getting lots of request on shipping international, I have never shipped anything international before, some of them said they have un-confirmed paypal address. Should I be ok to ship to un-confirmed paypal address?

Good luck on the sale baiyishang! She is lovely so I'm sure you will sell her very soon. I'm also envious because your listing is still up, I just got mine removed :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: I can't sell it to fund anything else :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: vbmenu_register("postmenu_1562449", true);

Good luck on the sale baiyishang! She is lovely so I'm sure you will sell her very soon. I'm also envious because your listing is still up, I just got mine removed :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: I can't sell it to fund anything else :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: vbmenu_register("postmenu_1562449", true);

What do you mean you got your removed? We are not selling fake, we are selling authentic handbag. How can ebay remove our list?