I can no longer post

sorry to hear this, how did this happen. I assume that with you still being able to look at posts...you have not lost the internet. how did you get blocked ?. As I said...sorry to hear this :flowers:

I think it's work, just deleted everything (I obsessively come here all day long); so the purse police might have caught me... I'm gonna see if I can post my pics, since I deleted everything all history, turned off phishing.. etc etc.. keep your fingers crossed. I love to post

Oh God. it's true. I can talk, but cannot post pics, the "manage attachments" is blocked and will not come up, no matter what. I called the "help desk" but they want to know what website I'm going to, and I can't exactly tell them.... crappola... I guess from now on, I'll have to go internet cafes and post on my mac... I'll still be talking though, but I had some great pics of my new azur today.... curses.... darn purse police jobs!!!

Oh God. it's true. I can talk, but cannot post pics, the "manage attachments" is blocked and will not come up, no matter what. I called the "help desk" but they want to know what website I'm going to, and I can't exactly tell them.... crappola... I guess from now on, I'll have to go internet cafes and post on my mac... I'll still be talking though, but I had some great pics of my new azur today.... curses.... darn purse police jobs!!!

Ahhh! Which azur???!!!

Just the cles, but took the photo on top of my mini in the beautiful light and it was hanging off an offwhite Marc Jacobs, and edited in photoshop and beautiful pics:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: