Cles Help

Cdaizybug

Feb 24, 2006
Before the new vernis color came out I had no interest in vernis and was fine picking up a mono cles..now I have been obsessing over the red cles and I am thinking I really need to be rational here. The mono cles holds more and is $50 less. Can someone help me decided?

Candace

I have a vernis, along with a few others from different lines. I'd say the one thing I strongly dislike about the vernis cles is that it's hard to get cards in an out. Something like the mono/damier or minilin is easier to use. Even the epi is a pain. Hope that helps.

So it's worth $200?

Yes! I think the mono canvas one is boring, I have one that's like 10 years old but I don't even use it anymore, it was only like $85 when I bought it so it seems completely not worth it to spend $150 on it! The main reason I keep it is because I collect cles and it was my first one......

The mono is always a classic, of course and does hold a bit more. But if you're stuck on the pomme d'amour, then you should get something in that color..it still does hold a decent amount. That way, you have a cles and also have something in the pomme d'amour, which you do seem to love. :smile: