Review Josie Maran Argan Oil

nseastar

O.G.
Jul 3, 2007
Amazing! I will never live without it.
http://www.sephora.com/browse/produ...MU15QSCV0KQLQX0Q?id=P218700&categoryId=C19270
What it is:
A lightweight oil that can be used as a daily moisturizer and skin treatment.

What it does:
Josie Maran Argan Oil is a legendary oil that's rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, and grown organically in Morocco. Argan oil is known to have many treatment benefits, including hydrating and nourishing skin, as well as toning and firming. It's gentle enough to use on all skin types and is believed to help with skin conditions including acne.

I'm 37, normal skin, with some sun damage. I've only been using it for 3 days, morning and night on my entire face (including eye area) and neck. It's oil but it soaks right in and makes my face feel like baby skin. I do avoid my nose and chin in the morning. I have little lines on either side of my forehead and nothing has done a thing for them and I swear they are already softened since I started using this. I'm also prone to redness and it seems to be reduced quite a bit. I'm using it straight but you can mix it in with your regular moisturizer which I'll probably start doing for mornings so I'll have my spf.

It seems expensive at first glance but it goes on like serum so a little goes a very long way. I only need 2 drops for my face and 1 for my neck. I put the drops on the back of my hand first so when I'm finished I can rub the backs of my hands together to absorb and excess.

I also just ordered some from Liberty Naturals at a much better price- 16 oz for like $30. I'll report back if it's comparable but I wanted some that was less expensive to make body butter from.

In summary- amazing, HG product.:biggrin:

DC-Cutie- I was curious about the stick too but some of the reviews on Sephora complain that the is not a lot of product in it. I purchased the Travel Argan Oil instead.

I've been using it on my hair and skin at night for about 2 weeks and really love it. I wish it had sunscreen in it b/c I would switch to it as my normal moisturizer!

LOVE this stuff. the SA at sephora actually recommended it to me as a hair serum.
currently i'm using moroccan oil but i think this stuff works a lot better for me. would like to get more but a little pricey for me at the moment.

I tired this a few months ago and wasn't super impressed...

Although, I've since received a bigger sample from Sephora to try since initially I used it only for a week. I've changed up some of my skin care products along with my BC so I'm curious to see what type of results I get by adding this back to my new regime. And I am going to try it for longer than a week. :tup: