LV story

ashlend

Sep 9, 2006
So I was out to dinner last night with my husband in NYC... and this woman was sitting next to us (it was one of those tables where there is a long sofa type thing, a lot of people lined up sitting on it, and then tables for two in front of it with the other people in chairs on the other side.) All of a sudden I see her reach over and put her hand on the top of my MC Speedy 30! She's like "Excuse me, can I just move this?" I say okay and she moves my bag so she can get out.

I'm thinking to myself "B*TCH, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST TOUCHED MY BAG!" but then I looked over at her vacated seat and saw that she was carrying a black epi Sac Plat. So I decided not to be mad at her... as she was clearly a kindred spirit. :lol:

lol! i would have slepped her hand away for touching my lv. LOL

i have a funny lv, nyc story. got on the bus today and sit down, placing my damier speedy on my lap. i look up and the girl across from me was holding HER damier speedy on her lap. LOL. she eventually moved- not sure if it was because i coughed twice (i couldn;t breathe from running for the bus) or because she didn't want us to look like mirror images.

i know... i freaking hate it when people touch my bags... i told my little brothers never to touch my bag... ever... they could though if they wrap their palms with clean hankies... LOL!