Ohhhhhhh Bois De Rose - pics

Awww thanks "A". I am still playing with it. May be it is the PT? should i go for the City?

hehe, well I'm biased since the City is my fav style:graucho: But must add that ever since I got my Amethyst SGH PT I really love this style too. I honestly think the PT looks very good on you so I do not think you need to exchange into a City.

hehe, well I'm biased since the City is my fav style:graucho: But must add that ever since I got my Amethyst SGH PT I really love this style too. I honestly think the PT looks very good on you so I do not think you need to exchange into a City.
I know you are the City queen. :biggrin:I am going to keep on playing and trying with it and see what happens. I will keep you posted. Thanks for all your help. :hugs:

Nanaz, the BDR is TDF!!! I just ordered the Blue Roi and may have to dip into the funds for this one too! It's so gorgeous. Love the lilac / gray combo!!! Congrats

Nanaz, the BDR is TDF!!! I just ordered the Blue Roi and may have to dip into the funds for this one too! It's so gorgeous. Love the lilac / gray combo!!! Congrats
What did you get in the Blue Roi? I am such a bad enabler, but really this combo is beyond gorgeous if you can get the right one.

OMG, Nanaz, your bois de rose is so beautiful. Many Congrats~

Who is here to see this gorgeous bag. This combo is absolutely breath taking.:yahoo:
parttimeinboisederose00.jpg

I had to come back to this thread to view the pics again. Oh my I must have a Bois De Rose Part Time!! This is one of the best color/leathers. Desperately trying to put together funds lol.