Chanel Trunk Show Spring 07

wannabelyn

*woot*
O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
i don't know if anyone's posted this yet
i couldn't really see similar pics so i'll just post it. if there's a duplicate let me know...

one of the SAs who has helped me with my chanel purchases before sent me some pictures from the Chanel Trunk Show Spring 07
she told me that she's taking reserves for them now and will be ready to ship in february

ChaneltrunkSP07011.jpg

ChaneltrunkSP07010.jpg

ChaneltrunkSP07009.jpg

ChaneltrunkSP07008.jpg

ChaneltrunkSP07001.jpg

ChaneltrunkSP07002.jpg

ChaneltrunkSP07003.jpg

ChaneltrunkSP07004.jpg

OMG! I love the third bag down! anyone have info on that one? is that the one we thought was the updated cambon ligne? Love it!! Hope it comes in a fun bright summer color!

OMG! I love the third bag down! anyone have info on that one? is that the one we thought was the updated cambon ligne? Love it!! Hope it comes in a fun bright summer color!

It's called the Cotton Club Rockerchic. It is so beautiful! I was thinking of buying a large cambon tote for an every day bag, but now I think I am going to hold off for one of those.

Thanks for sharing wannabelyn!!! I've been anxious to see these bags. :smile:

I was checking out this bag as well and was told by the SA that is a variation of the Cambon. In a way, that turned me off the bag because the Cambons are so copied and faked... and carried by every teenager I see.

I was actually going to post a question about this bag and was wondering what everyone else thought about this? Although it's called "Cotton Club"... so maybe that makes it different? They come in silver and blue as well and retail for around $2,000.

If anyone LOVES the Cambons, there is no need to answer. I don't mean to insult anyone. If the Cambons weren't so copied, I would love them too, they are the perfect shape and size for me.

I was checking out this bag as well and was told by the SA that is a variation of the Cambon. In a way, that turned me off the bag because the Cambons are so copied and faked... and carried by every teenager I see.

I was actually going to post a question about this bag and was wondering what everyone else thought about this? Although it's called "Cotton Club"... so maybe that makes it different? They come in silver and blue as well and retail for around $2,000.

If anyone LOVES the Cambons, there is no need to answer. I don't mean to insult anyone. If the Cambons weren't so copied, I would love them too, they are the perfect shape and size for me.

I really like this bag too. If money wasn't an issue I'd get one, but I already have two MC totes and unless I sell one of those *gasp* I don't need another tote.

Oh Help!!! this is a much better selection that our Saks had......where are you, Jayne???!!! (area code 610)

oh dear,,,i need to start praying LOL
so many gorgeous ones

is the first one white-white or winter white???