suhali + pomme d'amour =

ShoulderEyeCandy

Mr. H
O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
Hi just wondering if I should buy the pomme d'amour PTI to match my black suhali le fab.

I originally purchased a black suhali PTI to match, but for some reason I was not too fond of the suhali PTI and retuned it immediately. So I'm looking for another PTI to match. Any opinions would be fabulous. Thanks!

My only concern is the color transfer of the black le fab interior onto the vernis pomme d'amour PTI. Do you think that will occur?

With the issuses about the damier speedies interior bleeding and all...

that would look stunning together.

Hi just wondering if I should buy the pomme d'amour PTI to match my black suhali le fab.

I originally purchased a black suhali PTI to match, but for some reason I was not too fond of the suhali PTI and retuned it immediately. So I'm looking for another PTI to match. Any opinions would be fabulous. Thanks!

I agree, it will look fabulous. Anne, I didn't know you had a Le Fab! Bravo! LOL.

Thanks all! I'm gonna get it for sure...

Michelle, I got my Le Fab sometime in july last year @ SCP. I'm "one" of those people who never post pics. Sorry I am terrible with this uploading stuff. Awww...I'm gonna have to do it when I get my pomme d'amour PTI, I totally promise.