Pics of Bags Accessorized?

cafire

is shredding up!!
Dec 30, 2006
I did a few searches for threads with pictures of your Coach bags and how you've accessorized them with charms and/or scarves...nothing came up but a blank screen. Does such a thread exist already? If not...I'd love to see pics of how you've accessorized your bags, ladies! Thanks! :love:

Great idea for a thread! Here's a couple of pics I already have of my bags w/things on them. My whiskey shoulder bag w/ponytail scarf and and my plum shoulder bag w/charms.

Attachments

• new goodies.JPG
    new goodies.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 365
  • whiskey shoulder bag.JPG
    whiskey shoulder bag.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 367
Great idea for a thread! Here's a couple of pics I already have of my bags w/things on them. My whiskey shoulder bag w/ponytail scarf and and my plum shoulder bag w/charms.

Hi, I just wanted to say that I really like the way you tied that Legacy
Pony tail scarf on your shoulder bag. It really looks great!

my patent tote with lurex picture key fob and moon charm.
Picture010.jpg

black lunch tote with moon charm (and trigger key fob in silver)

Christmas06006.jpg

LOVE the way you decorated your whiskey shoulder bag Willowsmom- I think you might have inspired me to do the same!:yes:

Those are all really cute, everyone!

Here's my contribution...
1) My whiskey shoulder bag with my flower and "K" charms:

Shoulder bag with charms 1.jpg

2) Shoulder bag with my owl and brown sig picture frame keyfobs (I've since moved the owl to my gallery tote and the picture frame fob to my keyring):

Legacy with keyrings.jpg

2) My khaki/gold swingpack with the same flower/K charms:

Swingpack with charms 2.jpg

3) My brown/brass gallery tote with owl keyfob:

Gallery tote 1.jpg