What colors Balenciaga is NM carrying?

xochrissie

Hello, lover!
O.G.
Mar 24, 2006
Neiman Marcus just got in the Spring Lookbook and I have the official colors for each style that we are carrying :idea:

Balenciaga Color Guide

Classic Hardware

First:
Black
Truffe
Vert Gazon
Blanc

City:
Black
Caffe
Vert d’eau
Marine
Blanc

Part-Time:
Black
Truffe
Vert Gazon

Work:
Black
Naturel
Marine
Bleu Glacier

Day:
Black
Rouge Vermillion

Brief:
Black
Blanc

Mid Afternoon:
Black
Blanc

Afternoon:
Black
Naturel
Cobalt

Continental Wallet:
Black
Truffe
Blanc
Rouge Vermillion
Bleu Glacier

Small Zip Wallet:
Black
Blanc
Truffe
Rouge Vermillion
Bleu Glacier

Small Square Comestic:
Black
Truffe
Bleu de France

Balenciaga Color Guide

Giant Hardware

City:
Black
Truffe
Vert Gazon
Rouge Vermillion
Cobalt

Work:
Black
Truffe
Vert Gazon
Blanc

Part-Time:
Black
Caffe
Blanc
Bleu de France
Bleu Glacier

Weekender:
Black
Blanc
Bleu Glacier

Day:
Black
Blanc
Vert Gazon
Caffe
Rouge Vermillion

Brief:
Black
White
Marine
Truffe
Cobalt (Turquoise)

:sleepy:

these colors just bore me, aside from the greens. do i need an orangy-red? no, but i could use a true red, a light or dark olive, or a grey. and what happened to all the fun colors, like seafoam, magenta and apple green? did bal hire 80-year-old women to design for them? :Push:

Thank you for posting this!!

Do you happen to know when most of the NMs will recieve their stock of 2007 bags? (I have been saving gift cards/in circle cards just for this). :yahoo:

Thank you so much for posting this!!!:flowers:

I've been trying to find out if NM was going to have French Blue with regular hardware for weeks. Looks like I'm out of luck, but at least now I know for sure. Guess I've gotta call BalNY...

Neiman Marcus just got in the Spring Lookbook and I have the official colors for each style that we are carrying :idea:

Small Square Comestic:
Black
Truffe
Bleu de France
xochrissie thank you firstly for posting this - I was wondering does the above refer to the toilet case that has been featured recently in the forum or is this the make-up clutch? Thank you.

From the small picture in the book, it's like a toilet case.

:sleepy:

these colors just bore me, aside from the greens. do i need an orangy-red? no, but i could use a true red, a light or dark olive, or a grey. and what happened to all the fun colors, like seafoam, magenta and apple green? did bal hire 80-year-old women to design for them? :Push:

The colors of each style I mentioned are only what Neiman Marcus bought. I do believe that Balenciaga does have more options.