I love the Sophie, but one question!?

i read on one of the threads that it's gona be US$420?... maybe you can do a search & read up on it...

yea I want one too! it's gorgeous... have you seen Michelle modelling it? she made it look hot! I think she was the one who made the decision for me :P ... and so I try to tell myself... and blame others for my addictions... :graucho:

me too, i was told by 866 recently that USA will not have sophie b/c it's only 7000 made, and only 700 are in HI, the rest is in Japan-Japan's LV price is one of the Highest in the world, but Japanese are die hard LV fan, so i guess it make since for LV to introduce those LEs in there......darn it

if the 47 inch strap is too long, you're more than welcome to switch a shorter length strap, there's also 15 inch gold chain you can use, so i really don't think it's a problem for pp of different height! Instead of messenger style, i believe you can also use it as clutch :smile: No worry, are you going to get one?

I am 5 feet 1 inch tall and when I use the Sophie with leather strap across my body it is a little long (goes to about my hip). I'll just use it that way though. Nothing is going to make me look any taller or shorter for that matter. :smile: