Marcie, merci, In Whiskey, I see...

kitcat, you are very welcome! If you love the MAB, I think you'd be pleased with the large Marcie. Yay, bag twin -- great minds think alike!

Hi gals - I am also debating between large and medium double handle marcie. I have a RM MAB also - since the larger marcie is only slightly bigger than the MAB, maybe that's the one I need?

Love all the photos!! :yahoo:

extravagantlass - thank you! I am around 152cm and I love large size. The medium is just a tad smaller than a sm/med paraty, if that helps.

trontroy - thanks so much!

Hello Chloe lovers.....I absolutely love the Marcie style too!
I have noticed only on a very few Marcies the edges around the body of the bag is unfinished, or left soft and raw...does anyone know the story on that?
Thanks girls!

Circa, the unfinished edges are on first season Marcies. HTH!

Hello Chloe lovers.....I absolutely love the Marcie style too!
I have noticed only on a very few Marcies the edges around the body of the bag is unfinished, or left soft and raw...does anyone know the story on that?
Thanks girls!

Hi gals - I am also debating between large and medium double handle marcie. I have a RM MAB also - since the larger marcie is only slightly bigger than the MAB, maybe that's the one I need?

Love all the photos!! :yahoo:

Glad I found your post...am wondering same thing and just started researching today! Must start a Marcie collection :graucho: supply is very limited locally but oh well...my head won't explode this way.