Gucci chat thread! (Round 2!!!)

Yup, I would snatch up that Cobalt Blue Guccissima Techno Boston in a heartbeat but I'm saving up. Hope someone here gets it!

I was thinking the same thing until I remembered that I already own a blue (myrtle) Epi Alma and the matching wish bracelet. That cobalt blue Techno Boston is stunning and at a great price!

thanks for the wishes =) i'm kinda upset because this was going to be our anniversary wkend and we were going to spend it just us. however, the bf has a good friend and his bday is next wkend. next wkend is one of my best friend's bday and i emailed the bf's good friend asking him when he's planning to celebrate his bday so i can make sure the two days don't coincide. sooooo the bf's stupid friend decided to do his bday this wkend, but it's my anniversary wkend! =( should i be nice and sacrifice sat night for his friend?

we don't really have much planned. we're going to dinner fri after work. sat, i have the BoA CC and the first of every month, you get free admission to certain museums. so on sat, we were going to visit a museum and have a brunch/lunch and just walk around the city, lounge in central park. sun, we were going to make the drive to mitsuwa and do some shopping in the jersey malls.

ugh, what do i do?

envy - how come only marissa can help you? that's so odd.

Flipchickmc: Happy Belated Birthday!! So did you get your silver wallet yet?

Thx aeonat! I haven't picked up my wallet yet. I may have to wait a few weeks and go during 2nd markdowns - LOL! I got a GC to Gucci for my b-day and that could go towards something from the sale or towards the Grey Bamboo Bar Tote. Still need to see that IRL though.

Suuuuuuuuukey ..... :drool:

GuccilargeSukeyinblack.jpg