I just had a heart attack ...

nataliam1976

Nov 14, 2006
I bought a 05 sky blue last week ... a wonderful kind seller gave me the tracking number and i could check what was going on with my beauty ... all ok parcel left states i think great should be here soon :yahoo: ...am just after checking it again ... we tried to deliver your package in new zealand at 6.10 am ... great but i live in IRELAND ! :hysteric: i was so waiting for it now im dying with anxiety - how can u mistake those two countries what is going on !!!????:crybaby:

I bought a 05 sky blue last week ... a wonderful kind seller gave me the tracking number and i could check what was going on with my beauty ... all ok parcel left states i think great should be here soon :yahoo: ...am just after checking it again ... we tried to deliver your package in new zealand at 6.10 am ... great but i live in IRELAND ! :hysteric: i was so waiting for it now im dying with anxiety - how can u mistake those two countries what is going on !!!????:crybaby:
Oh no! Get in touch with seller like ranskimmie said
My best to you, I hope she gets to you soon. Good Luck dearie!

Yeeks!! Yes, please contact the seller right away! I've had stuff mis-delivered to a house across the street, but Ireland is no where near New Zealand! :wtf:

I hope you get your bag!

Oh NO!!

But on the bright side, because it was over $250 and not signature confirmed, and was not delivered to you, Paypal will give back your money if the seller refuses to.

Oh dear, hope you're bag gets to the right destination soon. I had this ones happen to me with a coat I bought for my daughter, the seller actually forgot to add France on the adress and our coat traveled all around the US before reaching it's final destination about 6 weeks later:cursing:.

Good that I had ordered it in August so she didn't need it urgently.

Please keep us posted about the outcoming!

oh no! first, see if the seller has the correct country so you can figure out who was to blame.

my fingers are crossed! please keep us updated. in the meantime, your bag is taking quite a trip around the world!

Ladies ...the seller was sick and it was her husband who went to the post office ... :Push: and he was sending two packages : to me and to New Zealand ...so all that was wrong was the TRACKING NUMBER she gave me !!! i got the right tracking number and my bag should be here by the end of this week ! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thanks for all your sweet words of support luv ya all ! :heart: