The Wallet Club!!

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
We love LV wallets, they are soooo gorgerous:yes:!! I think its time to open a wallet club (all styles) for LV wallet lovers!! Also it can be a visual-aid thread specifically for people who want to get a LV wallet, but debating which style to get...:rolleyes:!!

So c'mon guys, post pics of your wallets~!!

I'll start with my Groom Pochette Wallet and Vernis Pomme d'Amour Zippy Wallet!!

groom_3.jpg
groom_4.jpg
vernis_2.jpg
vernis_1.jpg

vernis_6.jpg

oh how fun. my wallet's not a real wallet. it's a pocket agenda. here are pics of it being used as a wallet though!

you can see in the 3rd pic where i got my heatstamp. :smile: it's very awesome irl. hehe.

Attachments

• damier_1.jpg
    damier_1.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 23,032
  • damier_2.jpg
    damier_2.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 22,366
  • damier_3.jpg
    damier_3.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 22,513
Reactions: SDfromND
you should! oh and you should get it in chocolate paint.. or white! i think chocolate would be best.. nice contrast! i :heart: your groom wallet.. kinda shame they didn't come out with a men's billfold in the groom though. bleh.

Here are mine..they're scattered in my pictures lol.
PTI's:
attachment.php

Billfold:
walletipodcase.jpg

Groom wallets I got for Christmas (Compact Zippe and PTI):
100_6685.jpg

Bronze Vernis Ludlow (I took this for reference when someone wanted to see the inside of the Ludlow lol)
attachment.php

Ohhhhh.....love all your wallets!! Lvbabydoall~~:yahoo:welcome to the club!!!

Here are mine..they're scattered in my pictures lol.
PTI's:
attachment.php

Billfold:
walletipodcase.jpg

Groom wallets I got for Christmas (Compact Zippe and PTI):
100_6685.jpg

Bronze Vernis Ludlow (I took this for reference when someone wanted to see the inside of the Ludlow lol)
attachment.php

could anyone give me any reviews on the French wallet please! i think that's what i'm going to get but i want to know what people think of it. anybody have one?

thank you!