BEST BLACK shoulder bag?????????

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
What is the most gorgeous black shoulder bag??? I am looking for a black shoulder bag but it must be LARGE and the strap can't be short (do not want it to fall right under my armpit!). Any designer and any price range. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! Either "outragous" or "plain" is fine!:biggrin:

i just got this one by andrew marc and i think it's the best :smile:

amside.jpg

here's a link to my full review: Grechen's Closet - It's not you, it's your closet.

i would totally recommend it. i've been carrying it every day for about a week and love it to death. it's so comfortable to carry, it holds everything, and i always want to just touch the leather :love:

you can get it at luna boston for 20% off (code grechen)

Gretchen~ OMG! I click on your link and I am finding myself in love with this beautiful yummy bag!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!

Gustto
Large Parina Bag

16730-MagnifySize-front.jpg

Is it heavy? Is the strap long?

I have the large (the middle of the three sizes) and I don't carry a lot of stuff in it, so I don't find it heavy - I took it shopping for hours this past weekend and it wasn't heavy or annoying at all The straps on mine fit over my shoulder perfectly, but I have to admit, the weather has been warm here lately, so I have not tried carrying it over a heavy coat yet.

I have the large (the middle of the three sizes) and I don't carry a lot of stuff in it, so I don't find it heavy - I took it shopping for hours this past weekend and it wasn't heavy or annoying at all The straps on mine fit over my shoulder perfectly, but I have to admit, the weather has been warm here lately, so I have not tried carrying it over a heavy coat yet.

Thanks! It's now on my list to check out!!!!

The muse can get heavy and although I can use it as a shoulder bag (I am small) it is a snug fit (without a coat on!). No contest between the Kelly and the Muse IMO.

i just got this one by andrew marc and i think it's the best :smile:

amside.jpg

here's a link to my full review: Grechen's Closet - It's not you, it's your closet.

i would totally recommend it. i've been carrying it every day for about a week and love it to death. it's so comfortable to carry, it holds everything, and i always want to just touch the leather :love:

you can get it at luna boston for 20% off (code grechen)

can you use the discount at the store?