My gorgeous new petrol spy!

Aug 14, 2006
Thanks to a wonderful tPFer on ebay (thank you, Odd!), I now am the proud owner of a brand new petrol spy! It's very bubbly--now I know what you all mean by bubbles and how they make the bags look so rich. I'm really going to enjoy carrying this one.:yahoo: :wlae: :yes: Some day, some day I keep saying, I'm going to enter the modern age and get a digital camera and post pictures of my collection...sorry I can't yet!

That was a lovely bag you bought, I had my eye on it for a while and was very tempted but already had a Petrol. This one is lovely super bubbly.

Big congrats on a stunning Bag

Oooooooh, was that the one on eBay not to long ago!? I was thisclose to gettin' it! Glad another tPFer got it! In a funny way, it's like it stays in the family when a tPFer gets a gorgeous bag that I had my eye on. It softens the blow.

Congrats on your beautiful Petrol Spyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!:party:

...This one is lovely super bubbly.

Saich!!!!! There you go with the bubbles again! LMAO!!!!! I have my bubblelicious black spy with me today. Everytime I look at it, I just wanna sink my teeth into it. Ooooooh, that sounds weird! Shhh... Don't tell anybody I said that:blush:. Anywho, the spy bubbles look so SCRUMPTIOUS! I swear I wanna bite into these big, fat, thick, leather bubbles:drool: !