To buy or not to buy? Coach Mandy Courier

Thanks, so far, so good!

I am really not worried about reselling the bag on Ebay....I want a bag from the Anniversary line to keep :smile:

The only thing holding me back is the size....too big for daily use?

Ladies, post your pics :smile: :smile: :smile:

Thanks!

bkpa,

Im with you too !! i wish someone would post pic of the mandy on their shoulder . The website can only do so much & pictures of the bag alone is not enough.

Im disabled & its hard for me to visit my coach store too .

Your fan,
cha cha

Well I ended up buying one off ebay and am still undecided on what I think of it. The hardware is big and can be noisy and the shoulder strap is rather thick. I should have measured the width (at work now, can't do it until I get home) but I would say it is at least 2 to 3 inches wide. It isn't uncomfortable, just a little odd if you're used to thinner straps as I am. The leather is beautiful and looks like it will age well. The lining is gorgeous too! The front pockets are rather large, I need to measure those too, but I looked at it and thought wow...I could fit my whole hand in there, lol! The inside pockets aren't that large, they seem to be the same size as the pockets on the other two Coach bags I have. The main compartment itself is HUGE and easily fit my wallet, a large makeup bag, cell phone and keys with lots of room to spare....it would take quite a lot of stuff to fill the whole bag.

I have a picture of my DH modeling it for me (he was trying to be funny and I snuck a picture in on him) that I will try and post tonight. I agree that the Coach photos don't really help much!

does this bag feel like it will slip off of your shoulder? i felt that way when i tried it on, so i did not get it. the shouder strap seemed too wide.

I actually haven't had a problem with it yet and thought I would! It does have a very wide strap, but it somehow works for me...maybe I have broader shoulders or something, but I just don't notice it slipping like some of my other bags do.

Here area couple of pics of my Mandy on my shoulder. It is a larger bag, but I love it! I have 4 kids, so I have to have a bigger bag. The shoulder strap hasn't been a problem for me. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• coach mandy 001.jpg
    coach mandy 001.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 239
  • coach mandy 005.jpg
    coach mandy 005.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 226