Celebrities

Just read this one in the morning:

"Singing superstar MARIAH CAREY sleeps in a waterproof steam-room that lubricates her larynx and protects her legendary voice.
Her bedding is all made from towelling, which soaks up the water, and all her fixtures and fittings are protected by glass or waterproof materials."

I wonder if it does any good, or she's just being a freak. Afterall, she got the money n she could do anything she wants.

===============================================================================================

source: CelebrityWonder.com - The Latest Updates

She cleans up well! Looking like a new woman, Ugly Betty star America Ferrarra heads to a New York luncheon Monday, thrown in her honor by CosmoGirl.
She looks so cute!

Sandra Bullock and husband Jesse James keep their eyes on the puck at the Los Angeles Kings-Detroit Red Wings hockey game Saturday in L.A.. The two joined Motor City native Kid Rock and a female friend to see the home team best the Wings, 4-2.

Ginnifer Goodwin gives a smooth hand to boyfriend Chris Klein's stubble as the two wait for their luggage at Los Angeles International Airport on Sunday.

Aw, that's nice. They're dating?

Remember when he was engaged to Katie Holmes? Everyone thought they were the Prom King and Queen. I felt so bad for him when the engagement was broken off. I'm glad he found someone.