how do I order a bbag from Aloha Rag?

Sueshi

O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
It's kind of a stupid question, but how do I order the bbag from aloha rag or Bob Ellis Shoes? Do I e-mail them and ask them what color and size they have? Sorry, I'm still new to the bbag. I heard a lot of people order there bags from there so, I want to try, too!! :P Please Help me!!:crybaby:

Email Aloha-Rag ([email protected]) and they will send you a PDF of B-bags they have currently.

In the email it will provide you with a bag order form. The email they send you will have all of the info you need to order your bag of choice!

Good luck with your purchase!

I e-mailed them today and they e-mail me back already. No, they don't display on there site. You have to ask them. I didn't like the color they had, but don't know if I should still get one. :sad:Good luck to you. :smile:

The only thing that bothers me about Aloha Rag is they refuse to look at the bags and describe the leather to you until you fill out an order form. I told them I didn't feel comfortable sending in a fax with CC info giving them permission to charge me and send me the bag until I could talk to someone about how the leather looks. I'm really particular about not wanting thin crispy veiny leather and they said the only way to look into it was to fill out an order form. They're very nice though, just not sure if I want to take the chance. And if you hate it you have to pay a restocking fee and shipping back to Hawaii.