I finally decide what ill get ^^

cutebear84

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Hi~ everyone!
I finally decide what i want to between LV batignolles and Gucci tote bag..
Since i really can't decide which one I have to buy, I plan to get both of them tomorrow:yes: but after that, I 'll be broke for a while...:sad::sad:

My mum and bf's like, "just get one and get another one later" but I dun think i can't wait for another one...hehe..:yahoo::yahoo:

DO you think shold i get one first and see how it goes??????
Which one shold i get first since LV Batignolles are always available at here???? hard decision.......:shame:

Hi! If you can afford both, then get both, preferably from somewhere that allows returns... and then once you get home, test drive the bags, ie try them on with different outfits and put your stuff in to see how it hangs and fits. If you don't like it after this, you could always return it. Good luck to you! My eyes are always bigger than my budget too.

Well, I was in the same boat...well, not exactly! I bought my 1st GUCCI below....the "Princy" Med. Boston Bag:

161720_FCERG_9791

two weeks later, I just couldn't have a brown tote - had to have a black GUCCI as well. So I bought this one:

130736_F4DYG_1000

and then thanks to this forum, these purses which were purchase in Sept/Oct '06 - were short lived when my obsession for LV took over! Then I bought my LV Batignolles Horizontal about 3 weeks later!! My LV BH is my all time FAVORITE purse.

however, when it is raining or snowing then my GUCCI's come out, where as my LV's stay inside while the leather begins to darken...

So like your intentions, buy both! You can't go wrong!!! Enjoy!!!

I have a LV Batignolles Horizontal and later picked up a Gucci tote. I ended up with the Jolicouer tote and I love having both. But if I had to give one up, I would give up my LV :shocked: . When I first bought it, it was sold out most places but now I see them EVERYWHERE (much more than my Gucci tote). But if you can handle being a little broke for awhile, go for both! :graucho:

Get both, you'll always be wondering about that other bag if you don't. That's what I did the last time I couldn't decide. The SA said that even though it was 11am she could go home because she made met her commission quota for the day.

I sold all of my LV on eBay about 2 years ago.