What do you think about this mosaic wristlet??

maggiesze1

HELLO KITTY LUVER!!!
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
I am thinking about getting this wristlet, since its so colorful. What do you guys think?

(pic from ebay) (ebay member roaringlion1960)
33_1.JPG

I have it and love it. I get lots of compliments whenver I use it. Before buying on ebay though you may want to check outlets...I know I've seen it a few times at various outlets over the last few months. May be a better price.

I would check the outlets as someone said above. I just bought that on Friday for 49.99 & 20% off.
I love this wristlet! I should have bought it at the outlet when I saw it, but sadly I didn't. :sad: Is there an outlet close by that you can check out before you buy it on Ebay? You might be able to find one there for a cheaper price.

Before buying on ebay though you may want to check outlets...I know I've seen it a few times at various outlets over the last few months. May be a better price.

Thanks for your advice. :smile: But, the closest outlet near me is about 3 hours away... :sad: So, I guess I have rely on ebay for now...

its relle cute.. a girl at my school has the hobo to match! Though I would much rather the wristlet, since the pattern is cute in smaller styles.. the hobo looks too overdone! love the wristlet!